Are you looking for the best Mailchimp alternatives to grow your business and marketing automation? If so, you’ve landed in the right place. Mailchimp is one of the popular email marketing service providers. Email marketing is more popular than ever and it is an important aspect of digital marketing. You might want to put a lot of thought and research before selecting a good email service provider. So Mailchimp might not be a smart choice in many cases.
In this article, we’ll look at some popular alternatives to Mailchimp. This list is for users already using Mailchimp or looking for a new email service provider.
i) Mailchimp Overview
Mailchimp is an all-in-one email service provider having marketing experience of over 20 years. The founders started the company to serve small businesses that could not afford expensive email software in the early days of the 2000s.
They have helped over 13 million businesses with their email services. Also, they have award-winning customer support to help you with any issue.
i. a.) Key Features of Mailchimp
- Automation services to generate more orders
- Customer’s insights with visual presentations
- Reports of sales and email campaign performance
- Integrates with over 300 services like WooCommerce, Shopify, Stripe and more
- Engaging email templates for campaigns
i.b.) Mailchimp Pricing
Mailchimp comes with four pricing plans for email marketing. These pricing plans are monthly costs for 500 contacts. They are as follows:
- Free: Free of cost
- Essential: $11 per month
- Standard: $17 per month
- Premium: $299 per month
Ready? Let’s get started with the 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives in 2022.
Sendinblue is the most intuitive email marketing platform for growing business. You can easily create a professional-looking email using Sendinblue. Start by choosing a template from the library or build a design from scratch.
Furthermore, easily bring your email to life by adding text like adding your contact’s name into your email text. Or you can add your contacts, a favorite color, show different product images, and more.
Key Features of Sendinblue
- Unlimited lists and contacts
- Organize your team with a shared inbox
- Keeping track of your contact details
- Marketing automation to save time and boost performance
- Dedicated pages for each campaign
There are three pricing plans:
- Lite: $25 per month
- Premium: $65 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing as per email volume
Hubspot is one of the popular email marketing tools for creating personalized emails. The email marketing in Hubspot utilizes the built-in HubSpot CRM platform. Therefore your emails will be powered effortlessly by your customer data. Also, reassures that your data is accurate.
Besides, with HubSpot’s email marketing tools, everything you need is within your reach. You can design and send professional emails independently and optimize them for better performance.
Key Features of Hubspot
- Email auto tailored to each recipient
- Create beautiful email campaigns
- Customize layouts using a drag-and-drop editor
- Schedule your campaign
- Each email is optimized for all types of devices
This platform comes in different pricing plans. They are:
- Starter: $45 per month
- Professional: $800 per month
- Enterprise: $3200 per month
3. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is popular for delivering stunning emails. Using this platform, you can easily create, send and track emails that customers look forward to. Plus, send emails automatically to welcome new subscribers.
Additionally, you can upload contacts from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, or wherever you store your contact. Also, you can add new contacts in person, through your social media, etc.
Key Features of Constant Contact
- Remind shoppers about items left in the cart
- See who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails
- Get more emails opened with subject line testing
- Build customer base with attractive sign-up forms
- Know your customers with surveys and polls
Constant Contact Pricing
Constant Contact has two pricing plans:
- Core: $9.99 per month
- Plus: $45 per month
Aweber is an easy-to-use marketing solution that helps to reach your goal faster. Using this email marketing tool, you can boost sales and get more customers with beautiful landing pages. You can use pre-built templates or create your own with a drag-and-drop editor to get started.
Besides, you don’t have to worry about whether your customers read your messages or not. AWeber takes control of everything end-to-end. It also ensures the emails stay out of the junk folder.
Key Features of Aweber
- Automate email campaigns and newsletters
- Set up an online store in a minute
- Comes with sign up form builder
- Offers web push notification feature
- High-quality stock images
You can get this email marketing platform in a free and premium version from its official website. The premium version is available for $16.15 per month for up to 500 subscribers.
MailerLite is a popular digital marketing tool that helps to grow your audience faster. You can pick up from 3 editors to create engaging and responsive email campaigns. Also, use a drag-and-drop editor with interactive content blocks to send more personal emails with text and images.
Furthermore, design text emails with a personal touch by adding CTA buttons, videos, etc. Also, easily edit your text inline which helps to format your text quickly. You can also change colors, adjust sizes, add emojis, and insert hyperlinks.
Key Features of MailerLite
- Structure plain text using tables
- Set a deadline with a countdown to email
- Add links to social media profiles
- Display certain content to targeted customers
- Gallery of newsletter templates
MailerLite pricing starts from free for up to 1000 subscribers. Other pricings are:
- Growing Business: $9 per month for up to 1000 subscribers.
- Advanced: $19 per month
- Custom Pricing: It depends on the number of subscribers you’ll have for each month.
ActiveCampaign helps to grow your business with customer experience automation. It comes with marketing automation features which helps to automate your email and follow-up. You’ll also have information about your most engaged contacts.
Additionally, it provides a site tracking feature. Using ActiveCampaign, you can see what products, services, and information your contacts are interested in. It also provides data to trace each step of your customer’s journey on your website.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
- Collect email addresses and contact information
- Measure success with customizable marketing goals
- Code to set up event tracking
- Customizable landing pages
- Auto onboard members that opt-in your landing page
ActiveCampaign is available in 4 pricing plans. They are:
- Lite: $29 per month
- Plug: $49 per month
- Professional: $149 per month
- Enterprise: It’s a custom plan
Omnisend is way more than an email marketing tool. It also helps to expand your newsletter and boost sales with automated emails, segmentation, etc. Using integrated email and SMS campaigns of Omnisend, engage your visitors wherever they are.
Moreover, all the templates built in are 100% customizable. Therefore you can give your customer a personalized, consistent experience. You can also save your time with pre-built automation that drives revenue round-the-clock. Whether welcome series and cart recovery to post-purchase campaigns, you can get up and running in a minute.
Key Features of Omnisend
- Target the right people with the right emails easily
- Send integrated SMS right next to your emails
- Combine automated texts with email
- Comes with built-in sign-up forms automation tools
- Separate landing pages for each campaign
You can get started with Omnisend for free for up to 250 contacts. Other pricing plans are:
- Standard: $16 per month for 500 contacts
- Pro: $59 per month for 500 contacts
8. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor helps to connect with your audience with straightforward email and part of the email. Also, lock the sections of your email so that only your team can access it.
You can customize any templates or designs to display your brand using a drag-and-drop email builder. Also, you’ll have total customization control. You can display your brand at its best with precise adjustments to every email.
Key Features of Campaign Monitor
- Every template is responsive to mobile devices
- Combine SMS and email marketing
- Automate email to your customers
- Optimize your transactional email
- Get in-depth insights into every transactional email
Campaign Monitor Pricing
It’s available in 3 pricing plans.
- Basic: $9 per month
- Unlimited: $29 per month
- Premier: $149 per month
Moosend is one of the easiest email marketing and automation service providers. Whether a big or small business, Moosend will help you to deliver powerful emails that help to reach your targeted customers. Using this, you can create a beautiful email for your customers.
In addition, it helps you simplify your marketing tasks and reach your goals at the push of a button. You can also create beautiful landing pages in a blink of an eye.
Key Features of Moosend
- Email automation templates
- Drag and drop automation editor
- Website and user tracking
- Advance reporting system
- Easily integrate Moosend with any eCommerce platform
You can get Moosend for free for 30 days with no credit card required, unlimited emails, automation workflows, and one landing page. It also has two pricing plans, they are:
- Pro: $9 per month
- Annual Pro: $7 paid yearly
- Enterprise: It’s a custom plan with all Pro features
GetResponse is another popular email service provider to grow your business online. It’s a powerful and simplified tool for sending emails. It also has professional email templates, easy design tools, and proven deliverability.
Moreover, you can send on-time email broadcasts with updates and special offers. It also lets you create automated email sequences to follow up with and nurture your subscribers.
Key Features of GetResponse
- Design action-based automated emails
- Automated blog digest to increase blog’s reach
- Deliver the right email at the right time
- STMP-triggered emails to send receipts or reminders
- Easily view setup and schedulings details
Get GetRoespose for free for up to 500 contacts. Other pricing plans start from 1000 contacts. They are:
- Email Marketing: $19 per month
- Marketing Automation: $48.38 per month
- Ecommerce Marketing: $97.548 per month
ii) Our Recommendation
GetResponse is one of the best email marketing service providers. Webinars are not available on Mailchimp. Furthermore, marketing automation is very useful for email marketing and Mailchimp lacks this service.
Additionally, compared to GetResponse, Mailchimp also lacks the Conversion Funnel features. Hence, looking at all the robust features provided by GetResponse, it’s one of the best alternatives to Mailchimp. That’s why we recommend GetRespose as the best alternative to Mailchimp.
iii) Final Verdict
Here we are at the end of the article. These are the best Mailchimp alternatives for email marketing solutions with our recommendation. We hope this article has helped you to select the best email service provider.
Also, you can provide feedback if you have used email services from any of the platforms mentioned above.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more content like this.